LOOKING FOR THE BEST
The Cantillon is serious about entrepreneurship and we are looking for the best people.
To apply for the The Cantillon program you don't need to provide an idea.
Graduating from The Cantillon is a challenge. To do it, your team has first to pass the admission test, and be accepted to the program. Less than 20% of the applicants manage to do it: we want you to be surrounded by like-minded extremely motivated peers.
Graduation comes at the conclusion of the three months program with a revenue making company, a strategy to grow validated by experienced mentors, and the crucial skills required to be a successful leader. You will be ready to pitch to customer or investor, and you will have a strong network to grow your business. The Cantillon program equips you with the entrepreneurial skills necessary to launch any business in your future career.
You start the application process online here
- You have a call with our admissions team to make sure the program is made for you.
- You will be invited to fill in 4 essays to confirm your application and help the admission team to prepare your admission interview.
- Admission Interview (Skype) with your Admission Officer.
- Twice per month, The Admissions Committee meets and review applications. Upon acceptance, you will receive a formal agreement that you will send us back the signed
- You will send us the payment for the first installment.
The entire admissions process (from time of application) will take up to 3 weeks.