Stage assistant Chargé(e) de Communication & Marketing Bilingue Anglais H/F
Created by serial entrepreneurs from INSEAD in 2014, The Cantillon is the first institute dedicated to entrepreneurship. We train high-level first time entrepreneurs and help them create companies with high growth potential.
We are looking for a trainee who can help us with communication. The Cantillon being also a startup, the tasks are rich and varied.
Missions / Activities
You will assist with communication operations or provide organizational support during communications operations.
- You are a force to propose the creation of actions, tools and communication media,
- You organize communication events (customer events, trade fairs, technical days, jury ...) and provide operational support to various parties,
- You write and manage press releases,
- You organize events on the Web and ensure the writing of Newsletter,
- You animate social networks and optimize content for search engines
- You create and manage e-mailing campaigns
- You are imperatively bilingual French - English with very good writing skills in both languages,
- You have experience of setting up a business or entrepreneurship
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a diploma in communication pathways.
- You master communication techniques on social networks.
- The mastery of computer graphics tools (eg Photoshop, Indesign) would be a plus.
Gratification: 600 euros per month
Duration: 3 months minimum
To apply, send an email to HR@thecantillon.com