Stage assistant Chargé(e) de Communication & Marketing Bilingue Anglais H/F
Created by serial entrepreneurs from INSEAD in 2014, The Cantillon is the first institute dedicated to entrepreneurship. We train high-level first time entrepreneurs and help them create companies with high growth potential.
We are looking for an intern who can help us with communication. The Cantillon being also a startup, the tasks are rich and varied.
Missions / Activities
You will assist with communication operations and provide organizational support during marketing operations.
- You are a force to propose the creation of actions, tools and communication media ;
- You will write articles and manage the blog.
- You animate social networks and optimize content for search engines ;
- You write and manage press releases ;
- You organize events on the Web and ensure the writing of Newsletter ;
- You organize marketing events and provide operational support to various parties.
- You are fluent in French - English with good writing skills in both languages ;
- You have a genuine interest for entrepreneurship and you plan to set up your own business someday ;
- You master communication techniques on social networks ;
- You’ll need good written and verbal communication skills and be able to show us you work well in a team.
- You should have strong attention to detail and impeccable interpersonal and listening skills.
- The mastery of computer graphics tools (eg Photoshop, Indesign) would be a plus.
Gratification: 600 euros per month
Duration: 3 months minimum
Starting: We are recruiting two interns, one to start ASAP, one to start in January 2019
To apply, send an email to HR@thecantillon.com