LOOKING FOR THE BEST
The Cantillon is serious about entrepreneurship and we are looking for the best people.
To apply for the The Cantillon program you don't need to provide an idea.
Graduating from The Cantillon is a challenge. To do it, your team has first to pass the admission test, and be accepted to the program. Less than 20% of the applicants manage to do it: we want you to be surrounded by like-minded extremely motivated peers.
Graduation comes at the conclusion of the three months program with a revenue making company, a strategy to grow validated by experienced mentors, and the crucial skills required to be a successful leader. You will be ready to pitch to customer or investor, and you will have a strong network to grow your business. The Cantillon program equips you with the entrepreneurial skills necessary to launch any business in your future career.
- You and your team complete our online entrepreneurial potential assessment test
- An email notification from the Admissions Office will be sent to you within few days of completing the assessment test, and invite you for the next stage: essays.
- You will be informed whether you have been selected to interview.
- Face to face interview with your Admission Officer.
- Once the Admissions Office receives feedback from the Admission Officer, your application will be presented to the Admissions Committee.
- You will be advised by email of the final decision on your application. The entire admissions process (from time of application) will take up to 3 weeks.
Application Deadline for the May, 2017 Intake is March 31, 2017.